Sputnik.mail.ru is a russian email website from adware/virus injected to your Google Chrome by applications that you have installed on your computer. This adware/virus binds itself to another real software or application so you will not see it installing to your computer. You can read below on how to remove this destructive adware from your Google Chrome and PC. Just follow the steps and you’ll be fine.
Step by step on How to Remove Sputnik.mail.ru From Google Chrome
- Download this little software called Google Adware Remover by Point908.net Click here to Download
- Run it as ADMINISTRATOR (This is very important!)
- Wait it to finish the scanning and deleting of the adware.
- Close your Google Chrome.
- Restart your computer. (This is very important!)
Alternative way to remove Sputnik.mail.ru from Google Chrome
- Delete from the registry – Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACCHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome
- Delete file – C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy\Machine\registry.pol
- Restart computer and the problem gets solved
Comment below if you got any problems following those steps. I will be happy to help you fix your computer for free.